Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Central Banks, Governments & Keynesian Economists Are Losing Their $hit Over Bitcoin

Central Banks, Governments & Keynesian Economists Are Losing Their $hit Over Bitcoin

If you were to tell me that central banks, governments, and Keynesian economists were in an uproar and hated something, I would put my finger to your lips and say, “Shhhh, you don’t even have to tell me what it is. Whatever it is, I love it.” In this particular case, it happens to be […]

The post Central Banks, Governments & Keynesian Economists Are Losing Their $hit Over Bitcoin appeared first on The Dollar Vigilante.



from The Dollar Vigilante https://dollarvigilante.com/blog/2017/12/05/central-banks-governments-keynesian-economists-are-losing-their-hit-over-bitcoin.html
via The Dollar Vigilante

No comments:

Post a Comment