Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Chris Record - HODL GANG - Bitcoin Rap Gucci Gang Remix Parody #hodlgang

Chris Record - HODL GANG - Bitcoin Rap Gucci Gang Remix Parody #hodlgang
https://youtu.be/JZYZoQQ6LJQ Hodl Gang is a Gucci Gang Lil Pump Parody Remix by Chris Record. It's a Bitcoin Rap focused on cryptocurrency and alt coins including Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, etc. Share this video if you are part of the Crypto Revolution! SUBSCRIBE at http://chrisrecord.tv Follow Chris Record: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chrisrecord Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/recordbreaker Twitter: https://twitter.com/chrisrecord Snapchat - snapchrisrecord Booking/Business Inquiries: chrisrecordtv@gmail.com If you love the Bitcoin Billionaire Rap Music Video by Remy on the Reason channel, I think you'll love this one! And thanks to all the viewers from Reddit, you guys rock! ------------------- HODL GANG BITCOIN RAP LYRICS LYRICS: Chris Record VOCALS: Chris Record VIDEO: Sam Servidio BEAT: Sam LoBue This song is a parody rap version of Gucci Gang by Lil Pump. The term "hodl"is a misspelling of the word "hold" and is popular in the cryptocurrency forums and groups when referring to buying and holding long term rather than cashing out profits when the coins go up. ------------------- HODL GANG x CRYPTO GANG LYRICS CRYPTO GANG ETHER GANG BIT GANG ALT GANG LITE GANG CASH GAME BLOCKCHAIN WOAH I don’t really ever buy stocks man NO Haters wanna say I’m in a bubble man BLOW ch-chew em up like bubble gum DOPE Just made a mil wit my pocket change YO Record ’bout to go and join the Hodl Gang HODL GANG, HODL GANG, HODL GANG CRYPTO GANG ETHER GANG BIT GANG ALT GANG LITE GANG CASH GAME BLOCKCHAIN WOAH I don’t really ever buy stocks man NO Haters wanna say I’m in a bubble man BLOW ch-chew em up like bubble gum DOPE Just made a mil wit my pocket change YO Record ’bout to go and join the Hodl Gang HODL GANG, HODL GANG, HODL GANG Etherium pays for my rent BOSS Bitcoin pays for the bent SKIRT Litecoin pays for the jet FLEET Bitcoin cash for the rest BLAST Spent 30 racks on a ICO What coin did you buy? I forgot YO Just got started last night BRO I’m already hooked like a pipe THOUGH Flipping the coin Makin it Grow Taking it slow Letting it go Cash flow growing It’s incredible To watch it flow Stacking the cash Takin it home Making it fast I’m on a roll A little bit mo’s All I ask for the bubble though Currently Learning bout a new type a Currency Burning the Dollar down like an Emergency Urgently listen My friends have been urging me Coins have been surging We earning like surgeons see We on a mission man Cryptomaniacs Act like you don’t really know about us Stop that Bitcoin blowing up like a bomb step back Used to be a couple hundred dollars should a copped that Blew up on the scene from the mind of a braniac Back in 2009 Where the miners at Silk Road baby It’s gotta be anonymous SKIRT Satoshi blew up Now we on the map YEA CRYPTO GANG ETHER GANG BIT GANG ALT GANG LITE GANG CASH GAME BLOCKCHAIN WOAH I don’t really ever buy stocks man NO Haters wanna say I’m in a bubble man BLOW ch-chew em up like bubble gum DOPE Just made a mil wit my pocket change YO Record ’bout to go and join the Hodl Gang OH HODL GANG, HODL GANG, HODL GANG Everybody looking at me now And they shocked now Cuz the price going down Meanwhile I'm a cop more at discount Wit a smile Cuz I’m making money On the alt coins right now I’m a double down like animal style sup now People in the crowd they watching me bubble up now Open up a brand new Coinbase account And I’m buying everything From ripple to litecoin now Pull out my principle keep it real simple then Play with the house investing in crypto I’m Chasing these coins Like they cheese to a mouse I’m on the verge of a digital currency Merging technologies This is the future so obviously I’m all in there’s no bottom We Hodlin now HODL GANG HODL GANG HODL GANG HODL GANG HODL GANG HODL GANG HODL GANG Throw your hands in the air man FLY If you’re da-down with the blockchain BBBRRRRR I ain’t got time for the haters man NO We about to grow to a million GROW HODL GANG HODL GANG HODL GANG OHHHH Tell me Are you down with the CRYPTO HODL GANG HODL GANG HODL GANG OHHHH Tell me Are you down with the CRYPTO Follow @chrisrecord
via YouTube https://youtu.be/JZYZoQQ6LJQ

No comments:

Post a Comment