Thursday, May 25, 2017

Bitcoin and AltCoins Take A Well Deserved Breather and A Response to Natural News

Bitcoin and AltCoins Take A Well Deserved Breather and A Response to Natural News

I don’t know whether I have been uncannily prescient at predicting where the cryptocurrency market is going… or if I am causing all of the things I am predicting. It’s a serious question. It seems that when I say I expect a cryptocurrency to go higher it immediately spikes massively higher right after. And, yesterday, […]

The post Bitcoin and AltCoins Take A Well Deserved Breather and A Response to Natural News appeared first on The Dollar Vigilante.



from The Dollar Vigilante https://dollarvigilante.com/blog/2017/05/25/bitcoin-and-altcoins-take-a-well-deserved-breather-and-a-response-to-natural-news.html
via The Dollar Vigilante

No comments:

Post a Comment