Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Juanita Broaddrick Recalls Bill Clinton’s Rape “Hillary Tried To Silence Me.”

We Are Change

In an interview with Breitbart News Juanita Broaddrick broke down telling her full story in vivid detail of how Bill Clinton had raped her years ago in her hotel room in Arkansas 1978, and subsequently how she believes that Hillary knew that Bill had raped her based off Hillary’s behavior afterward and that Hillary helped cover it up and threatened her.

Juanita Broaddrick started off describing the moment that she and the Clintons arrived at a private Clinton fundraiser Juanita was invited to in 1978.

Broaddrick was a volunteer for the Clinton’s campaign.  Juanita was to deliver checks from donors to the Clinton campaign that day but arrived earlier specifically to avoid the Clintons, instead she met Hillary face to face. After learning from the Clinton’s driver that she was the talk of the entire ride over to the event.

“I just want to thank you for everything you are doing for Bill’s campaign and its so nice to meet you.” Hillary said.

Juanita responded with a nod and told her friend, “Let’s go”,  feeling uncomfortable that the Clintons had talked about her.  That’s when something happened that Juanita will never forget. Juanita Broaddrick detailed the moment that Hillary grabbed hold of her arm stared her in the face with an angry look and said to her a frightening statement in a low voice, “Do you understand? Everything that you do?”

That statement is why Juanita Broaddrick feels that Hillary Clinton potentially knew that her husband Bill Clinton had raped her. Comforted by Kathleen Willey, another alleged Clinton rape victim, Juanita Broaddrick trembled, crying, saying, “She is still afraid of Bill Clinton and asserted that she is frightened by the idea that Hillary Clinton could be President of the United States.”

“And they come in early from the kitchen area. And just before they do, a gentleman who had driven them from the airport comes straight over to me. He was supporting Clinton but he didn’t know what had happened to me even though he was a friend. And he said the topic of the conversation all the way from the airport was about you.

“And that startled me. And I knew I had to get out of there. Well, just as he moved, here comes Hillary straight for me. And she gets to me and she starts saying,  ‘I just want to thank you for everything you are doing for Bill’s campaign. And it’s so nice to meet you.’  And all of these things.

“So I just nodded and I told my friend, ‘Let’s go.’ And I thought somebody from behind had grabbed a hold of my arm. But it was her. She grabbed a hold of my arm and my hand and she pulls me into her. And she says with this very angry look on her face, which had been so pleasant seconds before. And in a low voice, says, ‘Do you understand? Everything that you do.’ And that frightened me.”

The post Juanita Broaddrick Recalls Bill Clinton’s Rape “Hillary Tried To Silence Me.” appeared first on We Are Change.



from We Are Change http://wearechange.org/juanita-broaddrick-recalls-bill-clintons-rape-hillary-tried-silence/

No comments:

Post a Comment